After closing in adherence to New York State and CDC guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Laser by Monica officially reopened on July 6.
We are currently providing in-person and virtual consultations for all laser and skincare services.
Please keep in mind that your appointment may change depending on NYS and any new CDC recommendations that may come up.
The health and well-being of our clients, their families, and friends is our absolute top priority, and we are confident that smaller, more intimate businesses like ours can provide the safest experience possible. In short, Laser By Monica is at the forefront of what businesses will look like in the near future.
Laser By Monica has always valued health and safety, adhering to current CDC guidelines well before the outbreak, including:
- A private environment, minimizing all unnecessary contact other than with your Laser Hair Removal Specialist/Esthetician
- No elevator use is required to access the studio.
- Use of hospital-grade, FDA and CDC approved disinfectants proven to kill viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19 in-between EVERY client, on surfaces, equipment, flooring, door handles, and light switches.
- Gloves, razors and other supplies have always been single item use.
- Providing Hand Santizer in the treatment room.
- Appointment Only Policy
In addition to these existing measures, new precautionary accommodations include:
- Scheduling 30 minute cushions between each client appointment to avoid any wait times outside, to minimize the risk of contact with other clients and to provide adequate time to clean and disinfect the entire studio.
- Temperature monitoring all clients prior to entering.
- Clients will undergo screening questions prior to arrival for their appointment.
- Providing disposable robes and personal care packets for individual one time use for clients.
- Using both a mask and PPE equipment including a plastic face shield and a disposable treatment lab coat that is changed in-between each client.
- Providing access to the in-studio sink for clients to wash their hands immediately upon entering.
- Supporting completely contactless payment through Mindbody Apple Pay, Android pay, and Venmo.
- Requiring all clients who do not feel well to reschedule their appointment and temporarily waiving the cancellation fee if an appointment is missed due to illness.
- Requiring all clients to enter with a face mask.
- Providing a specialized bin that is disinfected in-between clients to leave their belongings during their service.
- Investing in a HyperHEPA filtration system in the treatment room to effectively filter harmful ultrafine particles down to 0.003 microns which is 10 times smaller than a virus.
- Providing all consultations for new clients virtually prior to treatment.
Please read the above precautions carefully, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. To schedule your virtual consultation, or if you are ready to book your appointment for after July 6, click here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are staying informed and up-to-date on anything and everything we can do in our studio to ensure that we can reopen with complete confidence in maintaining our clients’ health.